The good news:
- Most, if not all, of the text has now been successfully reformatted and edited in a form where it won't look awful in the game (we do have space limits, after all).
- The game does not explode when we put the text in (as far as we can see).
- We got the text to get into the game; getting it in the game correctly is another matter. Due to the circumstances that happened between groups and all, the translated script was done separately from the hacking job and there are a lot of places where the text now ends up misaligned, throwing the entire progression of dialogue off. Fixing this requires checking every single line...manually. (This was also partially my fault.)
- Textures still need to be edited.
- Videos still need to be edited.
- The game doesn't explode, but there still might be unforseen bugs.
So, yeah, it's gonna take a lot longer than we thought, and I'm sorry for all the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience!